Attention Ladies

maggiec49
書き込み: 5777日 前
Here is a note from Mardi,please read all the way through then leave your name in THIS FORUM so I know you understand and agree.
I thought this might happen.. This is the way it needs to be, I'm grandma you have been picked. So if a grandma has already been picked, you have to pick someone else, that's why we are leaving our grandma picks. If you think leaving what to do's on group would be easier go for it :) better?
So she is saying that once a grandma has been picked,please find another grandma.We will leave the blingees as they are,but once again if you are aleady a grandma let the person who is asking you know that you are taken.What I mentioned to her was that maybe it might be easier if the GRANDMAS pre~chose what they would like in the blingee's being made.Like this:
Blingee one: red/blue with a tree
Blingee two: orange/purple with a fast car
Blingee three: yellow/pink with a cat.. These are examples ONLY.So do you ALL think this would be easier on you,instead of waiting for YOUR grandma to respond to your requests individually? She may be doing her own blingees or maybe cooking dinner etc.Just a thought...Let me know okay?
So go out there and find a grandma who needs her grandchild!! Once this is squared away,I know this game will be lots and lots of fun! It already is!!
maggiec49
This is what we will do.Leave a post if you have already been taken and if you already chose your 2 grandmas.. Like this.

Maggie and pcwildspirit are  taken by Mardi.
Maggie chose T'grams and SherryKearney.~ unavailable now,sorry

Also, if you ARE available, say so in this forum too.
PinkyPatty_2007
**Hey Ya'll, I am pretty sure I understand....*It seems FUN, I know We can all do this.....I have been chosen by auntpete first, It was so Beautiful & such a Great blingee, TY so much!!*Now borzoilvr  as chosen me, I am not sure how it will turn out if we can't choose like two to make one for.....*Lets see, I will choose....iowaangel, I'll be back when I can to read the forum topics & see how it's all going, Bless Ya'll & Yours & Have a Very Blessed Week......*GOD* Loves Us All so much & I love ya'll too!!**
Dena72
書き込み: 5776日 前
My two grandmas are Toriagrams and Auntpete
maggiec49
T'grams has been taken already. Sorry. so has Sherrykearney.
Dena72
And judging by pinkpatty's post so has auntpete...so does that mean all the blingees i made up to now with this challenge are now null and void.  

Perhaps as i won the previous challenge i should just step aside from this one.
maggiec49
No, your blingees are still valid! This game has become a mess and I am sure it is me who did it. You just have to find 2 grandmas who are NOT taken yet,thats all.And if someone wants you and you are taken,tell them you are unavailable.then they have to go find a grandma who is available. Mardi has me and pcwildspirit,I have T'grams and Sherrykearney.I do not know who THEY have but they should already have that posted here in this forum.But once again,your blingees are perfect,and I am NOT removing them!! 
toriagrams
MAGGIE AND DENA ARE MY GRAMMY'S THAT I CHOSE. 
auntpete
I give up I have no Idea whats going on and don't care much; ha-ha-ha-ha My grandma's are Dena72 and PinkPatty and anyone else that ask me to make them a blingee, Y'all can worry about the judgeing. As we are getting a lot of Grandma's I think each week a panel of two or three should set out and be the judges. I hate to vote but wouldn't mine doing it with a panel once in awhile otherwise I'm going to start voteing just for me. I love you all but this is getting to be to tough. I'm 100% confused.((((hugs))))
mawmawsprinkles
JOYFULJOY AND WATSON WALKER ARE MY GRAMMYS