im so upset!! :(

NeeNee1993
書き込み: 5740日 前
so my boyfriend haz dis friend named Jonathan who hez been friendz with 4 like 6 yearz or wateva n they r really close which didnt botha me at 1st..but now i find dis guy really annoyin cuz my boyfriend talkz with him on da phone all da time sumtimez more than he talkz 2 me! :( i told him how i feel n he said he undastood n he will not talk 2 him dat much but he still doez talk 2 him n 2day my boyfriend sayz im bein controlin cuz i dont want him talkn 2 any1 else but me..butz itz not even like dat he doeznt undastand!!..am i bein controlin??..i kno datz hiz friend n all but if he wantz 2 make dis relationship work itz a sacrifice he should make..am i wrong?! :(
alexiaowns
書き込み: 5737日 前
ouch... errm meh ish bout to killy the peoplez working on my porch ^^ there hammerings giving me a head ach boy am i going to feel that when there gone
Jade.T
書き込み: 5736日 前
Nee Nee, I don't think you're being controlling. I actually agree with you. You need to let your boyfriend know how you feel and he has to take your feelings into consideration too.
Maybe you should let him know that he can talk to his friend whenever he wants to as long as its not when he's with you. And as long as he calls you and stuff too.
Dnt be upset!!!
Mwahh!!!
nicolejm96
書き込み: 5735日 前
i think Jade said it all.