Thought Of The Day ~ 2/26/09

bigdaddyweakley
書き込み: 5509日 前
TODAYS ~ THOUGHT OF THE DAY ~ tHURS 2/26/09

"Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow"

There are two days in every week that we should not worry about, two days that should be kept free from fear and apprehension. 

One is Yesterday, with all its mistakes and cares, its faults and blunders, its aches and pains. Yesterday has passed, forever beyond our control. All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday, We cannot undo a single act we performed. Nor can we erase a single word that we said... yesterday is gone forever.

The other day that we should not worry about is Tomorrow, with its impossible adversaries, its burdens, its hopeful promise and poor performance. Tomorrow is beyond our control. 

This leaves only one day, TODAY.. Any person can fight the battles of just one day. It is only when we add the burdens of yesterday and tomorrow that we break down.

SHAKENBAKE32
DON'T HATE YOURSELF IN THE MORNING---SLEEP TILL NOON!
Fairyirish04
AMEN TO THAT!
Darklingangel
LUV YOUR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY ANNA WELL DONE 
bigdaddyweakley
OMGosh Shakes.... I luv that & do that :) I'm a night owl
borzoilvr
I wish I could do that Shakes, I am a night owl, but still cant seem to stay in bed that long. Wish I could.

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/84798511-Todays-Thought-of-the-Day
Darklingangel
FRIENDSHIP IS A PRICELESS TREAUSRE WHICH SHOULD BE KEPT CLOSE TO THE HEART AT ALL TIMES.

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/84798672-happy-day-sweet-friends
Dena72
Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/84799731-VC-thought-for-the-day-
granny97
here's one of my old favs

If you love something 
set it free
if it comes back to you
it's yours
if it doesn't 
it never was
1adora
Do you realize that the only time in our lives when we like to get old is when we're kids? If you're less than 10 years old, you're so excited about aging that you think in fractions.

'How old are you?' I'm four and a half!' you're never thirty-six and a half. you're four and a half, going on five! That's the key.

You get into your teens, now they can't hold you back. You jump to the next number, or even a few ahead.

'How old are you?' I'm gonna be 16!' You could be 13, but hey, you're gonna be 16! And then the greatest day of your life . . You become 21. Even the words sound like a ceremony . . YOU BECOME 21. YESSSS!!!

But then you turn 30. Oooohh, what happened there? Makes you sound like bad milk! He TURNED; we had to throw him out. There's no fun now, you're Just a sour-dumpling. What's wrong? What's changed.

You BECOME 21, you TURN 30, then you're PUSHING 40. Whoa! Put on the brakes, it's all slipping away. Before you know it, you REACH 50.

And your dreams are gone.

But wait!!! You MAKE it to 60. You didn't think you would.

So you BECOME 21, TURN 30, PUSH 40, REACH 50 and MAKE it to 60.

You've built up so much speed that you HIT 70! After that it's a day-by-day thing; you HIT Wednesday.

You get into your 80's and every day is a complete cycle; you HIT lunch; you TURN 4:30; you REACH bedtime. And it doesn't end there. Into the 90's, you start going backwards; 'I Was JUST 92.' 

Then a strange thing happens. If you make it over 100, you become a little kid again.' I'm 100 and a half!' 

May you all make it to a healthy 100 and a half!

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER: 

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Do one thing every day to make the world a better place, even if that one thing is a simple smile to a stranger. The power of a smile or a little kindness is infectious!

tfm448
書き込み: 5508日 前
IT IS BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST THEN NEVER TO HAVE LOVED AT ALL.DON'T REGRET YESTERDAY OR FRET ABOUT TOMORROW, LIVE IN THE LOVE YOU HAVE TODAY. THERESA
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/84460131-ROSE-RED?offset=17&;content=Myspace-Glitter-Graphics&owner=tfm448
maryannesabatino
書き込み: 5508日 前
Iadora that is one of my most favorite sayings...life is not measured by the amounts of breaths you take, but by the amount of moments that take your breath away. In my lifetime there have been few moments that I have felt that, but I wouldn't trade them for the world.
We should all live life to the fullest, unfortunately we get so bogged down with the responsibilites of everyday life...or at least I know that I do. Oh, as Iadora said,  to be a kid again!