BLINGEE THIEF ALERT!

bonniesplace
書き込み: 5674日 前
THIEF ALERT!

THIS BLINGEE WAS STOLEN FROM MINE...
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/72288837

HERE IS MINE...
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/65498226-Sadness?offset=216&;;;owner=bonniesplace&content=Bling-Bling

ARE WE ALLOWED TO REPORT THIS?

I FOUND IT VOTING IN THE GOTH COMP!
janetspillows
Maybe u should
kmcj59
I have mine stolen @ least couple of times not only once.Someone reported it to the Blingee team and another time I have to report it myself and got it removed from the comps.I felt kinda violated.We cannot tolerate this kind of behaviour.I will also give a credit to the keen eyes of Maryannessabatino otherwise it could have gone to the comp....
Serenitycherry
Bloody Nora! I thought Blingee was all about challenging your OWN abilities and creativities! I can spend hours doing a single Blingee as I don't use PS or owt - just online editing, but I'd feel right miffed if anyone stole mine! I know there can be similar pieces of work but ripping you off completely..? Not nice at all! (  Just as well I'm shit, then........
maggiec49
書き込み: 5673日 前
It appears that the theif's blingee  has been removed.Did you get a name on the theif? So we can be on the look out for her and others too.
I belive the thief that I had has left blingee.com I have not seen any of her stolen blingees up here anymore.Her name was  ilovecows222 or something like that. Sorry you had to go through this,it is so not fair.
bigG47
glad this has been fixed I spose blingee team cant fix it if they dont know SO REPORT THEM I say all you guys work so darn hard  as for serenitycherry saying that hers is s**t so they wont steal them I really dont have anything to worry about lol
bonniesplace
Thanks everyone, they deleted her profile.  They should warn the person before deleting them though....

Well, she may come back, but no worries because if she does, she will be more careful and make her own blingees...

I did check out some of her other blingees and about half of them were stolen.  She was stealing from more than just me...

I feel bad they deleted her...  but I don't have a lot of time, and most of it is spending trying to find images that haven't been used before, as opposed to using images I've seen others use in the comps...  Except for SBF and SBW, we all use different images.  Stealing anothers blingee is beyond my comprehension on a site all about originality and creativity...

kmcj59
Can you believe this,3 attempts were made to steal my Blue Glitter Girl and got entered back in the next comp..I guess they thought that no one will find out but the whole world will find out.Our blingees are not stamps to use by anyone else.We work hard for them.Found one of the culprit,he's a member in the Artistic and SBF grp.I'm checking his blingees every now and then.So I guess we have to keep one eye open at all times.