Blingee Plus tool bar

theresa83708
書き込み: 4785 days 前
I have to keep downloading the tool bar, because it becomes corrupted. Why is this happening?
DADALUS4
書き込み: 4785 days 前
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ... EVERY TIME I COME TO THE SITE IT TELLS ME TO LOAD BLINGEE PLUS... I HAVE IT ALREADY. THEN IT TELLS ME AT 142 STAMPS IN MY GOODIE BAG THAT IT IS FULL.
IT NEVER STOPS. I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE TOOLBAR 4 TIMES, UPDATED THE TOOLBAR AND RELOADED THE TOOLBAR.
NOTHING IS WORKING!!!!!  
blingee_team
書き込み: 4784 days 前
@theresa83708: Are you using Internet Explorer or Firefox?

Can you try clearing your browser cache? If you need instructions on how to do it, you can find some help under troubleshooting in the FAQ here:
http://blingee.com/faq#my-picture-is-not-showing-in-the-blingeemaker

Thank you. Bling On!
ShadowCutie
書き込み: 4771 days 前
I have newest version of Firefox.And the same problem...
Everytime when I start Firefox,I have to reinstall Blingee Plus Toolbar.It gets annoying and I don't know how to fix the problem.:(
Joycieoh
書き込み: 4762 days 前
I am  having the  same  problem...am also  having  a  heck  of  a  time  leaving comments  on my friends  blingees!!! please  help!!!!
guardian06
書き込み: 4761 days 前
I've been having kind of the same problem. However, I don't have to keep downloading the Blingee Plus Toolbar. It's just that every single time I get on Blingee I see the tab at the right of my screen telling me that I need to download Blingee Plus.  But as soon as I click on something else on the screen, it goes away.  With that being said, I do clean out my cache every single day.  Now I should mention that I did have to download Blingee Plus after I ran my spyware. According to my spyware it showed 17 hijackers.  I sure would like to know what that's all about.  Other than that, everything seems to running okay.