I want a new name!!Help!

twilightfan_97
書き込み: 4785日 前
Hi, blingee_team!:)
So, im rly starting to hate my profile name, could you guys fix it so that everyone could change their username anytime they want?

It would also be cool if u could fix your profile page up a little bit, like with different fonts and colors and so.

Thnx:)♥
Deleted_avatar
書き込み: 4785日 前
I totally agree :)
guardian06
書き込み: 4784日 前
This topic has been brought up many times and I hate to sound like a broken record but the name change won't be possible. 
The reason why they have set like that, is to not confuse the other users.  If we all started changing our usernames whenever we wanted it would get pretty confusing around here.  That's why when a person first signs up for an account they are told to make sure they pick a name that they like.  

Now with that being said, I have an idea.  Maybe, just maybe BT could do a ONE TIME ONLY name change for everyone. People who are happy with their username can keep it the same. I'm not sure how BT would go about making that possible.   
twilightfan_97
yea, I know...I had that in mind:(
And yes I agree to your suggestion they could make a one tme username change only:)
Deleted_avatar
And what about the fonts and the colors in the profile?
twilightfan_97
書き込み: 4783日 前
yea, they shcould really make that happen!:)
DADALUS4
書き込み: 4783日 前
I AGREE ON THE FONT AND COLORS ... IS THERE ANYWAY TO PUT THE LOGO PICTURE AT THE TOP OF YOUR PROFILE AND LARGER ... SINCE WE ALL ANSWER COMMENTS AND THE LOGO SHOWS UP - IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A LARGER PROFILE PIC.
janinerosejimenez
書き込み: 3931日 前
guys i really want to change my profile name.. could you please help me,,, huhuhuhu ;(