Great Things Do Come To An End

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 6
guardian06
書き込み: 1181日 前
As most of you are aware, Adobe Flash Player went down permanently, on january 12, 2021.  And, as most of you have summized, the Blingee site is also at an end  :'(   

The Blingee_Team tried, to the bitter end, to come up with a cost effective way to keep the site running. Alas, great things do come to an end.

I would like to personally thank the Blingee_Team, for all they have done.  It's been my great honor to have been a part of something so special and unique.  I can't believe that I've been on this site for fourteen years!
Wow, what a ride!  

I would also like to thank ALL the people on this site, for the endless supply of extraordinary artwork.

And to my fellow moderators...thank you for helping in keeping things flowing, and keeping the site safe for all to enjoy.

Much love, luck and happiness to you all!

~Bling It On~

Deb
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
noo ͡:(
Бинги
I can't believe it. It's so sad and sad.
ZaharaBlue
This is so sad to hear. Thank you guardian06 for letting us know that Blingee has come to an end. I have been here for a few years and have enjoyed every single moment. 

I wish everyone on this site, all the very best for the future. I, like everyone else, will miss this site. Thank you to the Blingee team and the modertors and all the great artists on here. Stay well and keep safe everyone.
Teodoruka
This is so sad... I really had my hopes up for this platform.
Thank you everyone for everything. Hopefully we will hear from each other again.
gnomeball.midi
yeesh, I'd really hoped this site would survive. what a shame. RIP blingee.

I do wish we could hear from them directly, though. proper closure would be nice. but whatever, I guess. suppose it ultimately doesn't matter, really.
AnimeLover6
書き込み: 1180日 前
Oh nooo.. 

I'M SO SAD. :/

and Thanks for the Answer and for the Site, but unfortunately sad news. :/

i will thiese Site of Blingee missing. :..(
Deleted_avatar
This is incredibly sad news. Blingee had been a big part of our lives for a long time, and it was definitely a unique site. No where else offers the same kind of experience. 

I think most of us knew deep down this is what was going to happen. But it would have been nice to have actually been told that, a lot of us were still hoping right to the bitter end. 
lealive
OH NO ...OMG I was still holding out hope  :(( :((

Goodbye to all  :((:((

Thank you for letting us know

nathalyt
No thats sad,been a member here for almost 12 years.Love it here!!! Such fun to create blingees and be part of the challenges and compitions! Also nice friends here,blingee was awesome im going to miss it a lot! Hope in the future blingee will return!Thanks blingee for the magic here! Nathaly(Blingee name Nathalyt)
❤Strawberry❤
God. I'm sorry this site has to go. This place has been so much fun. 
rainbowgyrl
VERY SAD AND LEFT ME VERY DEPRESSED!!!!! LIKE THEY SAY ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END!!!! WILL MISS EVERYONE!!!!:(:(:(
cool_diva12
this is too sad to hear...
i've been here since 2010 and i had so much fun making friends and blingees
i'll always remember all the good things about Blingee!!
goodbye to all, maybe we can talk in another platform 
elizamio
What a sadness I will miss blingee a lot bye
lealive
I wonder how much time we have left ...I am trying to save as much of my art here as possible I still can't believe it

Friends please join me on  I am lealive on there too
It is boring but maybe if a lot of us go there we can make it feel like home a little :(
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 6