Blingees hidden from search bar?

Deleted_avatar
書き込み: 1202日 前
Obviously we are all still hoping that Blingee will continue even after Flash has completely gone, and I'm hoping the fact the trademark at the bottom says 2006-2021 means they have something planned. But I've noticed another problem.

Whenever I search for blingees, none of my blingees I've made on my japanfan12345 account show up. For example, I make a lot of anime blingees, but if I search the word 'anime', lots of anime blingees come up but none of mine. 

Is anyone else having this problem? Or is it just me? All I can think of is I've been shadowbanned, similar to on Instagram, so my creations don't show up in the search bar. But I don't make any offensive blingees and haven't broken any rules?

Also I've asked about this many many times, but I'll try and ask again. Can my main account please be unblocked from this group? That's the only reason I have this second account.

This is my main account:

http://blingee.com/profile/japanfan12345
gnomeball.midi
search on blingee is pretty broken in general right now. lots of stamps not appearing when you search stuff. I don't tag my blingees consistently, but I know I've tagged some of them. 
yeah, can confirm it's just part of the search being busted. I've got a Splatoon blingee tagged as inkling, but if I search "inkling", it doesn't show up on the page.
Teodoruka
Yes, this happens to me also.
My guess is that it's either due to Flash, either due to the team working at the site.
This has been happening to me ever since the end of December. Since a moderator told us that the Blingee team is working at the site to make it work without Flash. So I think this might be the reason behind this issue.
I think after they will implement the new version, everything will become to normal.
Klaudia_1998_
I have the same problem. When I tag my blingees and I search for example "emo" etc. then I don't see my blingees. Also when I make Blingee and I wanna search a stamps then is there a little of them :/
Бинги
Good evening! lumi-anime-girl (japanfan12345),   I have a similar problem. None of my brands are searched for when I type their name in the search engine. I've had this problem for a month now. Instead of my stamps, the search engine gives something else or nothing at all. This has never happened before.
michelle1234oi
書き込み: 1201日 前
I'm also having this same problem, when I'm going to do a Blingee and research my stamps they don't appear. The problem started in late December. I think the Blingee team is doing something on the site to make it work after the flash stops.Besides this problem, I haven't been able to send my stamps for months, it always gives an error.