Goodbye, Blingee

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Teodoruka
書き込み: 1205日 前
{12 Jan 2021}
I am so sorry to hear that this is the end. I hope everyone uninstalled Flash (if the application didn't do it itself) for your safety.
Thank you everyone for being my friends. I love ya'll.
If anyone has Pic Mix, make sure to add me: TeodoraWitchblade. (Comment on my profile so I can add you back)
Бинги
Бинги
Happy New Year, friends! Maybe it'll be all right. I can't believe there won't be any more Blingee. In the New Year, I want to believe in a miracle. Happiness and health to all! Thanks to all of you.
Бинги
I set the "Allow" checkbox in the settings next to the flash plugin. Now I don't have a flash.
Teodoruka
Happy New Year to you as well, dear friend!
I'm sending only good thoughts and warm wishes.
And yes, I wanna believe in a miracle as well.
Klaudia_1998_
I hope, I hope it's not end of Blingee..
I believe in Blingee team, I believe that they do something.
Happy New Year to you all. 
Teodoruka
I'm still hoping as well. I posted this, just in case Blingee will close tomorrow and we won't be able to connect anymore. I wanted to publicly thank you all for being here! ❤️ And Happy New Year to you as well! I'm sending good thoughts only!
ZaharaBlue
書き込み: 1204日 前
A Healthy and HAPPY New year to everyone here. I really hope  after today, Blingee still works. I will miss you all. Hoping Blingee will somehow will work without flash player. 
Teodoruka
Update: Everyone, I just noticed something!
A friend of mine told me that at the bottom of the site, where the "All Rights Reserved" are, they changed it from 2006-2020 to 2006-2021 this means Blingee will live on! It just takes much than expected to implement the new version.
I also explained the situation more detailed here, if anyone is interested in reading: https://bln.gs/b/29z46h
skyessence82
happy new year and blingee on :) 
gnomeball.midi
書き込み: 1199日 前
I really hope blingee comes through with an update. I begrudgingly made an account on [similar site], but I'm so adjusted to how this site works... 
Teodoruka
書き込み: 1199日 前
I trust the Blingee team. I bet they are working at it. Even though there are only 10 days left till Flash closes permanently...
Teodoruka
書き込み: 1197日 前
A small update for everyone: Apparently Flash permanently closes on the 12th, not 16th.
Klaudia_1998_
書き込み: 1194日 前
I still hope Blingee will works, only need a time..
Deleted_avatar
書き込み: 1194日 前
Flash Player is now blocked for me because it is out of date. I am trying to get it to still work by clicking "run this time" and by clearing cache and refreshing...but it just won't work. So I guess I am unable to make blingee any more.
I am very upset by this because we were told Blingee were working on a solution. 

Edit: I managed to make a blingee but it took a lot of refreshing and fiddling about with browser settings. 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |