TROUBLE WITH CHALLENGE ENTRIES

1 | 2 |
laakirawhitewolfwoman
書き込み: 2503日 前
I DO MANY CHALLENGES WHICH I PAY FOR THE POINTS TO DO SO.  I AM REALLY GETTING UPSET.  ALL OF THEM HAVE RULES.  MANY PEOPLE DON'T FOLLOW THEM SO I DO DQ THEM.  THEN I START GETTING  ANGRY AND INSULTING COMMENTS FROM THOSE I DQ.  I DO TELL THEM WHAT THEY DID WRONG.  FOR EXAMPLE.  I ONLY WANTED BEST FRIEND ON ONE CHALLENGE.  THEY PUT OTHER WORDS WITH IT.  I DQ IT.  I ASK FOR 8 STAMPS AND I GET 6 OR LESS.  WHAT DO I NEED TO DO.  I AM TIRED OF THESE COMPLAINTS.  THEY INSULT ME AND I DELETE THEM.  IN THE TWO YEARS I HAVE BEEN ON BLINGEE I HAVE LEFT TWICE BECAUSE OF THIS.  I DON'T NEED THE MESS PEOPLE DOES ON HERE AND I AM ABOUT TO LEAVE AGAIN AND MAYBE STAY GONE THIS TIME.  IS THERE ANY WAY TO DO MORE THAN JUST BLOCK THEM.  THEY ARE SAYING THEY WILL TELL THEIR FRIENDS NOT TO ENTER MY CHALLENGES
laakirawhitewolfwoman
書き込み: 2503日 前
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/136392194
THIS IS THE ONE I DQ.  THIS IS ONE PERSON THAT SENT ME A VERY DISTURBING MESSAGE SO I BLOCKED THEM AND ALSO DQ.  IT WAS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR.  I EVEN TOLD THEM THAT MY STAMP WAS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I WANTED AND GAVE GOOD INSTRUCTIONS.
guardian06
書き込み: 2502日 前
Hello, laakirawhitewolfwoman

It's been a while since I've created a challenge, but if I remember correctly, you can make it so that only people from your circle of friends can join.  Instead of checking/ticking the box "anyone can join", click/tick the other box.

If people that you disqualify continue leaving you nasty messages, you should screenshot it and send it to the Blingee_Team.  This is not acceptable behavior, and you don't deserve to be disrespected like that.

I hope this helps you out =)
laakirawhitewolfwoman
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.  I REALLY DO LOVE DOING BLINGEES.  IN JUST OVER 18 MONTHS I HAVE MADE OVER 2000 BLINGEES.  I WANT TO CONTINUE BUT WILL NOT WANT TO BE HARASSED.  THANKS AGAIN
lorenzaelle
How come my creation could not participate in your challenge? http://bln.gs/b/297c9r
And instead this one?
http://bln.gs/b/297bq7
There is also a text words !!!
Did this participate and my did not participate in your challenge? BEST FRIENDS. PINK & BLUE

What did I do wrong?
thank you :(
laakirawhitewolfwoman
ONE OF THE RULES WAS THAT YOU HAD TO HAVE THE WORDS (BEST FRIENDS) ON IT AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THAT... THE SECOND YOU ADDED MW TO THE BLINGEE.  THERE WERE NOT TO BE ANY OTHER LETTERS OR WORDS BUT WHAT I JUST SAID
lorenzaelle
ok ...
He did not understand .... I re-read the rules and this rule is not understood
Maybe because I'm Italian and you did not explain well!
laakirawhitewolfwoman
EVERY CONTEST I RUN HAS NO TEXT OR LETTERS ....  OR IF THERE IS TO HAVE SOMETHING ON IT I POST IT AND ONLY THAT.  THIS PERSON HAS BEEN IN OTHER CONTEST AND HAVE FOLLOWED THE RULES.  WHY IS IT THAT IN SOME CONTEST IF PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE RULES EVERYTHING GOES WELL.  OTHERS THAT DON'T IT IS NOT MY FAULT.  THEY CAN CONTACT ME AND ASK QUESTIONS.  IT IS THAT SIMPLE.  LOOK HOW MANY I HAVE PUT UP.  THIS IS NOT MY FIRST GO ROUND WITH CHALLENGES.
lorenzaelle
So why are you angry?
mystique1155
I was going to actually point out what Lorenza proved. A lot of users are not in America and use a translator to understand rules. I don't know if you've ever used a translator before, Laakira, but they do not work well AT ALL. It is not that these people who are entering your challenges are purposefully breaking rules, they do not understand what the rules are. Perhaps you can go lighter on rules, if you want everyone to feel included. I rarely use frames because that means I have to make the images even tinier and they lose too much detail. Hence, I don't enter a lot of your challenges because of that rule. :D But at least, since I speak English, I understand that rule. Some of the people in other countries have been exposed to the actual language, perhaps in school. They have a minimal and basic understanding of the language. English, especially American English, is the hardest language to learn, even for Americans, haha! So it seems to me that it's unfair to limit people who do not have the means to understand what you are trying to accomplish, but then that's my own personal outlook. Of course, in the end it is your money and your challenges and you have the right to make them however you deem it so. 
mystique1155
But to prove my point, copy/paste your rules in a translator, here's one for you translate.google.com .... pick any foreign language, when it's done translating, copy/paste the rules from the foreign translation and translate them back to English and you will see how bad the translation is. If you use a translator, then just do the opposite, translate your language to English then back to your language. I've even taken the same sentence or paragraph and ran it through twice from English to another language and the translation came back two different ways to me. So at best, they are inaccurate, at worse, they say things that you would not even dream of saying. :D Online translators are not teachers, nor do they have the capacity of acting as a bilingual communicator. They are a very simple tool for conveying messages and ideas with people in other countries. It is up to the interpreter, or the person using them, to understand how badly they lack and make as best of a mental correction as possible, and even then, they fall short. So, to discriminate against other users for a language barrier .... well, I won't harp on that ... 

Another thing, too many rules and old minds like mine can't remember them all. :D I can't even remember what I said two seconds ago most of the time! Too many rigid rules cause confusion, or at least, that is what I focus on when making challenges.

Also keep in mind, they are honoring you and your challenges by taking the time to run rules through a translator to halfway understand what the rules are... that's a wonderful notion and highest regard. How sweet our foreign friends must be, indeed! Bless them and thank them for supporting 'challenge makers' and not wasting our money on the challenges we make! I give them credit for even attempting challenges with so many rules! Bravo!
lorenzaelle
書き込み: 2501日 前
everything you say is true! Thank you heart :)))
laakirawhitewolfwoman
WHEN I GO TO ENTER A CONTEST OF PEOPLE NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH I AT TIMES DO NOT ENTER.  I PASS IT BY.  THEY DO NOT TRANSLATE IT FOR US SO WHY TAKE THE TIME TO DO IT FOR THEM.  I HAVE A RULE OF NO TEXT OR LETTERS OR WORDS.  HOW SIMPLE CAN THAT BE.  SOME CONTEST HAS MUCH MORE RULES THAT I DO.  MANY OF THEM.  I DON'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE TROUBLE WITH ENTRIES OR NOT.  I DIDN'T HAVE MANY RULES BUT MADE MORE WHEN PEOPLE STARTED TO NOT READ THE RULES.  WE ALL HAVE HAD TROUBLE WITH RULES BEFORE.  I UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM BUT IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK THE LANGUAGE THAT THE CONTEST IS ABOUT DON'T ENTER IT OR ASK QUESTIONS. 
laakirawhitewolfwoman
YOU KNOW WHAT TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM I WILL STOP BUYING CREDITS AND SAVE MY MONEY AND STOP RUNNING CONTEST.  ALSO STOP SPOTLIGHTING MY BLINGEES.  I PAY A LOT OF MONEY EACH FEW MONTHS AND I FIGURED I HAVE SUPPORTED BLINGEE WITH OVER $700 IN THE LAST YEAR AND SOME MONTHS.  THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY.  I GET DQ ALSO IN CONTEST FOR THINGS I JUST SKIP OVER.  SO THE BEST WAY FOR THIS IS NOT TO SUPPORT BLINGEE IF I AM THE TROUBLE.
mystique1155
First off, net etiquette is not to use capital letters, it's harsh on the eye and sounds like you are yelling. I learned that rule like over 20 years ago :D. Secondly, by making a decision to stop buying credits hurts nobody but Blingee. That is the only reason I buy credits, since this is a free website and allows me to express my creativity.  What I am saying is a little compassion goes a long way and trying to understand where others are coming from helps out tremendously when trying resolving conflict. I use a translator for challenges in a foreign language because so many people who enter mine take the time to translate. My rule of thumb is I never enter someone's challenge who does not enter mine. I never translate my rules to another language either. I state it all in English. Since blingee stretches out to all parts of the world, I keep that in mind and try to be fair to everyone. I WANT people to enter my challenges, otherwise, I do feel like I wasted money. :D And I want everyone to feel included, not just English speaking people, I would shudder terribly if I felt I excluded someone who was different than me. Everyone makes our world go around and nobody should have to feel excluded because they speak another language. That was the only point I was trying to make. And if you feel differently, then like Guardian said, make your challenges for friends only. That does give you optimal control over your challenges and you won't have to worry about people not understanding translators.
1 | 2 |