Moderator - False Alerts:

Blackcat41
書き込み: 3033日 前
This post is not intended to be a criticism or a complaint, I love Blingee! I'm, merely, wondering if there is a way to find out which image, of mine, was considered a false alert! I know, precisely, which images I rejected, and all three contained graphic nudity! If necessary, I can describe what was visible, and why I rejected them! Since, I can't figure out how any one of them could possibly be considered a false alert, I would truly appreciate the chance to understand! It's quite unsettling to see a number in that column, as I would hate to have made a mistake! Thank you, so much!
guardian06
書き込み: 3032日 前
Hello Blackcat41,

Unfortunately, you won't be able to see what you got as a false alert.  I had asked for that very same thing a long time ago.  Once it goes through the final moderating process, that's it.  
Just think of it this way, a false alert is better than a miss :)
LigiaWahya
false alerts can also be a deleted blingee.  i didn't know you were to ok them and go some false alerts.  
Blackcat41
Thank you Guardian06!

With the issues that were happening, prior to Blingee's announcements, a false alert almost feels worse than a miss! Hopefully, others will understand that, on occasion, a moderator might make a mistake, without some hidden scandalous intent! While, I still maintain that my alert wasn't false, I will continue on, as per usual! I really do appreciate all the help you've given to me and everyone else; thank you again!
LigiaWahya
i thank you for your job here.  i myself have found several blingees that were not good and also stamps.  nudity runs rampid.  not everyone is perfect.  we have children on here and yes they see it on the net and tv but we can help here to protect them.  i had to report two stamps that showed bare breast and also the private part.  it is people like you trying to keep us protected ....  thanks so much.  i applied and was accepted but not getting anything to check.  been two weeks.
guardian06
You're very welcome Blackcat41 :-)  
LigiaWahya
i just got my first blingees to moderate.  30 but that is a start.  there was one i didn't know if good or not but it only showed the back of a woman but without clothing.  nothing showed but i rejected and i tagged it right.  so no kind of nudity even just the back.  i am learning as i got and that one and all for the help
Blackcat41
書き込み: 3031日 前
LigiaWahya, just a quick clarification; an image should only be rejected if there is true nudity! The image you're describing sounds more like "implied nudity"! Implied nudity is when nudity is suggested, but not shown! In other words, as long as genetailia and/or nipples are not visible, no other covering is necessary! So, in your description, you say she's nude, but you can only see her back; that is implied, and therefore, not subject to rejection! If you scroll through some of the past forum topics, you can read, in detail, how nudity is not open to interpretation, but actually has strict definitions! You are welcome to ask me, or any others on Blingee, if you would like more information! Thanks for your interest in joining the moderators! Happy  new year!
guardian06
Hello LigiaWahya,

If you have any questions about what acceptable, please don't be afraid to ask some of the more seasoned moderators.  I've been moderating since the beginning.  When I first started to moderate, we didn't get to click on the images to enlarge them.  They used to be thumbnails.  I was SO glad when they changed that!

Anyway, I've gotten to know what's acceptable and what's not.  So like I said, don't hesitate to reach out to us.  We'll be more than happy to help :-)
LigiaWahya
I had to stop one that was the back of a woman showing that had a sheer curtain blowing but when it was aside the crack of her rear showed.  I was very shocked to see that.  they tried to hide it with the sheer fabric but it was dominate.  thanks for the advice
LigiaWahya
also i enlarge the picture then enlarge the screen on my laptop.  i can see every detail that some people tries to hide.
LigiaWahya
書き込み: 3030日 前
could someone tell me is this is ok

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/123261641-Turquoise-Angel-Goddess?content=Animated-Pictures&;offset=164&owner=jezabel63
i know some kids are on here and the tatoo is at the back area but it still tells of nudity.  what would it be ranked.  came across it today
Blackcat41
書き込み: 3030日 前
I posted my response on your profile! I really admire how seriously you are taking this issue! It is always better to be informed, and you are diligently getting the info! I have great respect for that!
LigiaWahya
書き込み: 3029日 前
Thank You Very Much