How Do I Add TEXT to my Blingee..??

Giffy31
書き込み: 3033日 前
...hi everybody..!! i am new to Blingee, and since Christmas Eve i have not been able to upload any photos...it said it was uploaded, but the screen remained blank... THEN i accessed Blingee with another link (not my bookmark), and for some unknown reason it WORKS now... i deleted my old bookmark, and saved the new one, but now that one is not working either... sooo.. i just keep going to the original link i found to Blingee on another site, and it works everytime... it's the strangest thing...!!!

..also, I AM UNABLE TO ADD TEXT to my Blingees... i get the text icon, and add text where it says "Enter Text", but it won't add the text...

i have not been able to find any answers to my problems in the Help Section, so i thought i would throw these things out to this group...

...thank you so much for taking the time to read this... i hope somebody can help me...
...Rita Maye
jazzyjas12345
書き込み: 3032日 前
mines started doing that yesterday i will try again now and see if it changes
guardian06
書き込み: 3031日 前
I'm not sure what the problem is.  I just went to my blingee maker and I had no problems adding text.
Are you clicking inside the box when the text maker shows up?  You need to delete "Add Text..." and then add your own text.

Also, you may want to make sure your browser/cache has been cleared.

Let me know if that helps ☺
Giffy31
書き込み: 3031日 前
...guardian06... thanks for the help... i was poking around myself in the meantime, and i discovered that i gotta first pick an "ink"... or a graphic that has opaque surface coverage... that's what it was... i was trying to add text with an exploding glitter bomb... :D
guardian06
書き込み: 3030日 前
You're very welcome Giffy31.
I'm glad you got it all worked out =)
Giffy31
書き込み: 3030日 前
...guardian06... are you on FaceBook...??? you can look me up... i am Rita Maye... :)