Sunsetting Blingee [Thread Closed: Blingee Lives On!]

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 34
Miiley-Cyrus-
書き込み: 3195日 前
Is there any chance of it staying up? :(
theswanprincessfan824
try to find someone has hard has you can to buy the site i will not let it close down like this please dont give up im begging you
CantBeSaved.
Can we do something to help? Maybe give donations or something? Anything to keep blingee alive. Blingee was always an escape from reality and making blingees would always calm me down <3
theswanprincessfan824
i have one idea of who you can sell it to sell it to google they buy stuff all the time
Miiley-Cyrus-
too many memories here to let go of... please keep it up. We'd do anything for it to stay up. I grew up here with the amazing girls I met (Cantbesaved. being one of them) Please blingee, we are begging here :(
kuleshova
This is a catastrophe, I can not without a website. Thank you, I have learned to do animation. I understood that everyone needs a creative viewer. I can make images at home, but when there is no one to show them - it is not interesting.
Katkinz1
I'd Like To Say Iv'e Had a Great Time On Blingee & Had a Lot Of Good Friends On This Site, I Will Miss Them all Badly,Thanks To all Of Them For Being a Good Friend all They Years & For Being Supportive Through Bad Times as They Really Gave Me Strength To Carry On When I Was at My Lowest, First We Lose Bebo Now Blingee, Now I Have Nothing, Please Please Find a Buyer For This Amazing Site, As it,s Worth Saving. All Your Blingees That Have Been Made Says It All, So What You Waiting For,Fight To Save This Site. We Need a Buyer & We Need Them Now Love & All The Best To You All Iv'e Had Amazing Times On Here x
bigdaddyweakley
I have never, nor will i ever find an online site that is like blingee.
When i first jooined it was after an accident & i was stuck in bed for over a year.  
The people on blingee welcomed me with open arms as if i was special.  They made me feel special by sharing their creations, making sincere & funny comments on blingees, being there to just talk and hang out, help pass the time through the love of art in blingees.
Some personal blingee photos of our families & friends were always a great topic of conversation for all of us.  Getting to know everyone was a joy.  Logging onto Blinee felt amazing as if i were in the same home with all my friends together.
Thank you B-Team for creating this site.  
Thank you to all of my Blingee Buds, many of which i am in contact with on facebook... I will NEVER FORGET YOU!
AnnaMaria - California Girl
Joycieoh
I am willing to help in any way i can to keep it open. Maybe charge a small monthy fee which is affordable to everyone to pay...like maybe 5 or 10  dollars a month?!? If you made a few small changes you would easily get the old members back & have the growth you had before or better.
patchie3340
Vraiment un très très grande tristesse d'apprendre la mort de Blingee. Et je viens de réaliser que tout ce que j'ai mis sur mon blog c'est à dire des milliers de Blingee vont être perdus à la fermeture :( :( :( :( 
Katkinz1
I Think Joycieoh is Right Charge People For Using This Site as Loads Of People Use It, It's The Best Site On The Planet, Right Everyone Love & Hugs Kaz x
Katkinz1
Has Blingee Had Any Buyers Or Anyone Interested In Buying It,As It's Worth Saving,HELP TO SAVE BLINGEE!
dagmarb
I have a serious accident this page entdeckt.fand very quickly a lot of friends and people.The the same Intressen who like me, who became world colorful un feel her kan I forget everything hat.nun gemachtt me sad it is unfortunately extent. again makes a farewell zunehmen.es but very traurig.es was now as I have read the news like a stab in the herz.es would be nice if someone would but forwards this page.
Sincerely greeting Dagmar
ymialma
Sería muy interesante para todos los que queremos continuar que nos cobraran una cuota mensual como alguien sugirió, creo que es la manera de salvarlo y contribuir con  sus creadores para que puedan mantener el sitio abierto, la mayoría de las personas que están aquí necesitan esta distracción para desarrollar su creatividad y entretenerse, también creo que la mayor cantidad de gente que usa Blingee estaría dispuesta a pagar una cuota mensual siempre que sea económicamente posible de pagarlo.Es mi deseo que no se cierre, me había ido por un tiempo de este sitio, pero volví por que lo extrañaba.
mathey2
why close this site friendships were created many patients are happy and occupied s groups have opened anyway we could have a larger expliquation thank you to answer me
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 34