Share your stories.

eggerssarah
書き込み: 2894日 前
Hello folks, As you know, this group is for paying tribute to those that have passed. Well I am creating this Forum Topic to possibly help with the grieving process. If you have a loved one who has passed, and you would like to talk about it. You can put it here. Share a story about this person that made you happy when they were alive. 

We are all friends, and are here for each other. Get it off you chest.

(Yes, Pets  and celebrities count)
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
書き込み: 2894日 前
I myself have a tragic story that still bothers me. I was only 7 yrs old at the time, but I still remember my grandmother. When I was a child she would always have fresh baked goods ready for my sister and I. You walked inter her house and you could just smell the cookies, brownies, or cakes. What ever she decided to make. It was the most delicious taste in the world. I miss her. :(

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/135898063-Grandma-Grandpa-Brown
JulieBaka
書き込み: 1884日 前
The summer after I graduated from high school (2013), we had to put down our beloved Leopold. He was a friendly golden retriever and had been in the family since I first moved to Washington at about age 5. Though he had a lot of problems, he was always happy and active. He had severe ear infections (extremely common for golden retrievers), skin problems, many allergies, reoccurring hematomas in his ear flaps, separation anxiety, and fatty tumors all over his body. At one point he developed a large cancerous tumor on the base of his tail and he had to have his whole tail removed. He still wagged what was left of his tail nub and wasn't bothered at all. Then he began having trouble going to the bathroom. The vet found the tumor had grown back inside of him and was pressing on his intestines. He was considered too old to have surgery or cancer treatment without extreme risk to his life, so we made him as comfortable as we could until he got to the point where he had to be put down due to the severe decrease in the quality of his life. He will be missed forever by me and my family. R.I.P. Leopold...