STYLES

alwayswellsaid
書き込み: 4079日 前
Cards can be for any age group. And remember you can also print them. They are great for scrap booking backgrounds keepsakes also. Example....baby's first Valentine, teen's Christmas card from one friend to another...etc.

Please don't upload every bling you've made for your friends with their name on it, & keep it to the subject of the group.
Be creative! For example: "Thank You", a cute or pretty Bling for specific 'thanks'...a great time visiting could be art with a kitchen gathering, and not need to SAY "Thank You" which can be in your own personal message.

EXAMPLE: http://bln.gs/b/26kgc7
           This blingee ART says 'just coming by to wish you, hope that, from me, thinking of you...etc. It doesn't need the printed words on the bling.
       Or it can just be the current season, or something they enjoy/ use your imagination....the card itself is the real message.
alwayswellsaid
I updated the profile page as there have been questions about styles and what this means. THANKS EVERYONE!! Jane
alwayswellsaid
EXAMPLE of style: This could say 'HI', 'Love You' to a sister, 'Miss You' Thanks, Hope you get well soon', Have a great day' etc....Be creative!!!
alwayswellsaid
書き込み: 3792日 前
Note; cards that are happy holidays won't be posted to the group. Seasonal art is ok if made into a birthday card. I post a happy holidays to members of the group, but please don't add holiday cards to the group. Art as a birthday greeting is fine. But not happy holidays. Sorry, Thanks, HUGS, Jane