TO EVERYONE IN THE GROUP~

1 | 2 | 3 |
Smilesalot69
書き込み: 4320 days 前
Hello! To all who dont know me, I am Nicole, an assistant manager of this group. I am sorry for any delay in communication. I have an email into Becky. I am not sure why she is not back yet and hope she will return soon. I was thinking I would hear from her or return, neither has went on as of yet.  My abilities are limited within the group so I could tally up from the last challenge and start a new challenge if you guys want. However, I can not change the group Icon, I would make winners creations 1st 2nd and 3rd place. Please let me know what you would like to do.  We can run the group like that if you guys would like. Please let me know your thoughts. I wanted to make sure everyone understood my abilities are limited but I can still make it fun for us!!!!
I will be checkin back and in the next few days will run a new challenge if it is the majority vote. I wanted to make it a group decision since it is going on 3 weeks since we have heard anything. Thanks!!!
I can not communicate with those with private profiles that dont request my friendship so your aware of this too.
Hugs & kisses~ Nicole
sarayminerva
OK NICOLE BY ME NO PROBLEM, IS THAT YOU CAN ONLY BE LIMITED TO DO CERTAIN THINGS NOT THE CREATOR GROUP, TELL ME, I HOPE THAT BECKY IS WELL AND BACK SOON, KISSES FOR TWO, DESI
ayse070574
no problem with me hope becky is ok let me know thanks for letting me know what is going on in the group 
Deleted_avatar
ok i think you do they best in this group,i hope becky is ok,wish nice day
asildefou
it's OK for me Nicole!
sburkss
Sounds great,Nicole!
loquillo33
for me no problem what you do well done this a kiss