Tell Us A Little About Yourself~

LadyOfAces
書き込み: 4729日 前
What's your favorite singer/band? Your favorite song? What's your favorite genre of music? What kind of contests would you make if you were the winner?
LadyOfAces
I'll go first. I love MANY singers and bands, but my ABSOLUTE favorites are The Beatles, Elton John, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Bring Me The Horizon, and Panic! At The Disco. My favorite song Is Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles. I love all genres of music, but NOT country (Except Rascal Flatts and that Dirt Road Anthem song) ,jazz, or that teenage Disney crap. I hope we do all kinds of music :)
12ciara
I really love Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, and Rihanna. I also love Black Veil Brides, Hollywood Undead, and Cinema Bizarre. My all time favorite song is Poker Face by Lady Gaga- it really made me fall in love with her music. I pretty much love all genres of music- I only like a little bit of country. I would say my favorite genre is rock/heavy metal/screamo. I like things dark but I'm open for any kind of contest- because it will all involve what I love, and that is M.U.S.I.C.! ♥
poetry101
書き込み: 4728日 前
My favorite singer or band is so many. I like to listen to britney spears, lady gaga, eminem, d12, and many more. I have some from all genres of music.  My favorite song is love the way you lie by eminem and rihanna. Another one that is tied with that is Born this way by Lady Gaga. I really hope that we do all types of music. This group seems like it will be a whole lot of fun!!
lina_98
My favourite singers are LADY GAGA,Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne,Britney Spears and Ke$ha.
My favorite kind of music is pop and my favourite songs are Bad Romance and Born This Way of Lady GaGa.

♥I LOVE LADY GAGA♥I AM A LITTLE MONSTER♥
Ktbspa
My favorite would be Avenged Sevenfold :D
the singer of that would also be my favorite haha :D I really like all types of rock. I mean I love rock, metal, heavy metal, screamo, death metal, and stuff like that, I would make a contest about some of those bands since they arnt really well known in the world. Most people only look at Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga and I would like a challenge that would get people to explore more. Some of these bands would be: Avenged Sevenfold, Asking Alexandria, Three Days Grace, Metallica, and just stuff like that :D