WHAT'S YOUR FAVE SONG OF HIS?

1 | 2 |
Rlwr
書き込み: 5316 days 前
I CAN'T CHOOSE!
Bcatt
書き込み: 5306 days 前
I have alot of favoites. I love Beat It.
Deleted_avatar
書き込み: 5289 days 前
billie  jean
uawapaua
書き込み: 5286 days 前
thriller
sailorwarrior71290
書き込み: 5286 days 前
I CANNOT CHOSE.........I LOVE THEM ALL....BUT THE MOST TOUCHING FOR ME IS SPEECHLESS......I KNEW ABOUT THIS SONG ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO AND AS SOON AS I HEARD IT....I ALMOST BURST INTO TEARS...THOSE NOTES AND HIS BEAUTIFUL VOICE....ARE MAGIC! *-*
sailorwarrior71290
書き込み: 5284 days 前
OH AND I TOTALLLY ADOOORE LIBERIAN GIRL TOO THAT NOTES ARE MAGIC AND THE WORDS SO TOUCHING...CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN LIBERIAN GIRL AND SPEECHLESS...SO SORRY ^-^ I LOVE THEM BOTH (AS I LOVE ALL HIS SONGS) BYE 4NOW EVERYBODY!!! TAKE CARE
uawapaua
書き込み: 5267 days 前
now i like you are my life for his kids.i also like the lost childern
angelg108
I love all his songs! I just love MJ!
rock...
i like  so much all of his songs , but  i can say that i love more smooth criminal...
pandora06
書き込み: 5266 days 前
Oh...hey that's difficult! I think i like the most billie jean,man in the mirror,heal the world,spechless,for all time,ben,music and me,i want you bac,this is it(the new song!-awesome!)My favourite,favourite song of him is the incredible,credible THRILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!
DULCEFRANCO
書き込み: 5266 days 前
i like billie jean , the way you make me feel , you are not alone , blood on the dance floor
書き込み: 5242 days 前
mine would be either dirty diana or smooth criminal or billie jean.......i dont know..... i like them all
2009abc
書き込み: 5172 days 前
I love all of his songs and my faveroite ever has to be Bille Jean!
GirlInTheMirror
書き込み: 5169 days 前
smooth criminal speed demon speechless blood on the dance floor ummmmmmm.......they dont care about us bad beat it billie jean abc thriller music and me the lost children man in the mirror and everything else!
uawapaua
書き込み: 5126 days 前
now i just like all songs
1 | 2 |