SHOULD WE CLOSE THIS GROUP?

1 | 2 |
toriagrams
書き込み: 3768日 前
PLEASE VOTE YES OR NO ONLY!  turn out has dwindled to a mere trickle and it probably won't get any better with summer and lot's of activities for the children. i am very disappointed in the last turn out for the summer fun challenge.

no reasons are necessary for your vote. a simple yes or no will do. should this group stay open or not, yes or no?
dandygirl46
No 
MARY1951
YES WHOOPS I MEANT NO GOT THE QUESTION BACKWARDS.I DO NOT WANT IT TOO CLOSE.
mariaconner
NO
auntpete
Yes 
far5871
WELL LOVE!IS THERE A WAY WE COULD PUT IT ON PAUSE FOR THE SUMMER,SO WE ALL COULD LOAD UP ON GRAND BABIES PICTURES OVER THE SUMMER?SO WE HAVE LOTS TO BLING WHEN WE RESUME?I GOT TO JOIN THIS GROUP RIGHT BEFORE MY DAVID TOOK ILL,AND YOU KNOW I HAD A LOT GOING ON I WOULD LOVE TO KEEP IT OPEN!AND SEE WHAT TALENT I CAN DO WITH MY GRAND BABIES PHOTOS,AND I LOVE SEEING THE BLINGS OF YOUR TORI GROWING UP SHE IS A DOLL,AND BELLA-B/D/W,AND MAYBE WE CAN JUST PAUSE THINGS AND ONCE IN A WHILE DO A BLINGEE THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER!OF THEM AND PLACE THEM IN OUR BUCKET,IF WE MAKE ANY OF THEM,DOING WHATEVER IT IS THEY DO BEST(GIGGLES) WE ALL CATCH A RARE SPECIAL MOMENT!!!THAT WE CAN'T RESIST TAKING A MOMENT BLINGIN' EITHER WAY LOVE IT IS OK!WE SHARE SO MANY GROUPS AND LOVE WE WILL ALWAYS BE IN TOUCH...I LOVE YOU!!!
Otan62
No
krisha03
no 
myates7
I just joined so I haven't had a cance to participate but a break for the summer sounds good. yes
CavieJane
Call me silly but there is 2 questions here. Is yes for "should we close this group" or "should this group stay open"?  
I would like the group to stay open.
grandma5
No I don't want the group to close is there any way we can do the comps maybe once a month or something. I would really miss the group hope we can work something out.
Cassee48
No-Don't close it, except maybe for the summer.
Summer challange? What summer challange? Nobody told me about it. Nobody told me about the Father's Day one either until it was time to vote! Guess I'm only considered a part time member. Humph!
bigdaddyweakley
I know, no explanation but i'm Italian & talk w/my hands, lol
I didnt check this group for a new challenge, totally my fault.

My thought for any group is that if the OWNER of the group is not around, how can we make changes to group profile for updated info, changes in activities, icon blingee etc.
I look at a group profile page all the time, to keep my on track with that particular group.

I'm not sure what happened to Maggie, but i find it best to close this particular group and open a new one.

IF ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO "OPEN A NEW GRANDMAS GROUP", PLEASE SEND ME AN INVITE AS I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN!!  SOMETHING NEW & REFRESHING MIGHT BE THE BEST THING.
bIG ((hugs))
CavieJane
I'm new to this Grandma thing, I can learn a lot from all you pros. It would be a shame to see this group go, or even start a new one.
viviend
Well i just joind too. 
but i would say no don't stop them.
:( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 | 2 |